We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information.
We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
Information collected and stores automatically
When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in), and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assign to your computer whenever you're surfing the web) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access out site.
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The pages/URLs you have visited
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorised law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are make to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
- Unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act.
Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge and there is no need for any prior approval for using the content.
The permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any third-party material. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned. The material must be reproduced accurately and not used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged.
HYPER LINKING POLICY
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same.
However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.